Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So a woman who wants to get pregnant talks to her friend about why she can't...

...and her friend says, "why not? You're beautiful!"

"I know", the woman explains, "But, the first man I married was absolutely gorgeous, and nice as well. Only on our wedding night, he couldn't get it up because he was worried he was gay."

"Oh dear", her friend says. "Pity - and what about your second husband?" she asks...

"Well", the woman said, "I was very wary after husband #1 and so I waited to find a man who was sure of himself and comfortable with his sexuality. So I married an older man.", she explained.

"And on our wedding night, when I came out in my best Victoria's Secret outfit, he had a heart attack and died."

"Oh my dear", her friend says again. "So what about your third husband?"

And the woman says, "Well, he was sweet too, and promised me everything. He was a managing director for an advertising agency - but on our wedding night, all he could do was sit on the edge of the bed and tell me how good it was going to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my previous blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies.