Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Limited Edition Occupy T-shirts Now On Sale!

Occupy T-shirts. Red, Green, Black, Violet on White. S/M/L/XL 100% heavy weight cotton






























.

The Occupy t-shirts are now in and dare I say, they are positively smashing:) 

Playing a small joke on the concept of occupying intellectual property, the shirts are made of heavy weight 100% cotton and available in S/M/L and XL. (Sorry XXL-ers but Mayor Bloomberg thinks you should drink fewer sugary sodas.)

All on white, the pastel colours vary from PMS Super Warm Red to Moss Green, Soft Violet and of course, your garden variety Bauhaus Black for the hipsters on the block.

To order please me email with sizes and quantities. $30 each + shipping and handling. I'll return mail to confirm final price and payment (PayPal) details.

Quantities are limited so order quickly. Upon request I will be happy to sign and date each shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my previous blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies.