Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OWS: Where iTOMB Began

Outside Trinity Church on Occupy's first anniversary 09.17.12
Nearly every day, people ask me where the idea for iTOMB came from and I tell them it began as an activist platform for me at Occupy Wall Street (OWS) in New York in 2011. Above I appear at Occupy's first anniversary, in front of Trinity Church last year with the anniversary poster to my left.

Click here for an interview I did on that day with New Tang Dynasty TV in Taiwan. Pay special attention to the clips before my cameo as the police arrest and harass regular citizens for exercising their right to free speech. God bless America.

And God bless news outlets like this who show the world that our free country is not all it advertises itself to be. But we're working on that:)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my previous blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies.