Monday, April 4, 2011

Buying pot in Vietnam. How much?

When I started my own business in Korea, I learned something that no multinational could help me do. They couldn't help me decide. They just wanted me to execute their corporate plan. Multinational companies don't like you making choices. But when I started my own company, I learned an important thing:

"Ask  the same question 3 times, until you get the answer you like".

So go to three pot dealers and tell them you'll pay, 50,000 dong. 3rd man will said okay (prices can go to 200,000 for the same product). Want to buy a house? Same negotiation applies. Want to buy a company? Same. Stop reading the company manual. It doesn't teach you how to decide - but price will. Your price.

No comments:

Post a Comment


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my previous blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies.