Thursday, April 12, 2012

What Madison Avenue Can Learn From Occupy - and Vise Versa

I had lunch yesterday with a Huffington Post columnist and he had asked me about how I equated my Occupy work with my commercial work - the two seemingly being diametrically opposed - but not I think. Just two different ways of skinning cats. Lunch turned into an interview on the headline concept here I had supposed to him and I'll be interested to see what is arrived at. I was asked to give 5 support points on the topic, but even now I'm changing thoughts. Both advertising and Occupy make you think. Just about different things. I think I can certainly explore on that more - and will, once the other writer gets his story. More later...

The complete interview is up on Huffington Post now.





No comments:

Post a Comment


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my previous blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies.